Canon PIXMA MG3520 WiFi Setup Wireless, IJ Start Setup, Manual Instructions and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MG 3520 Wireless Ink-jet Picture All-In-One puts outstanding print top quality and exceptional convenience in one portable package. Its hybrid ink system incorporates color ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp message. Canon MG3520 Setup, Print beautiful, indeterminate images at home with an optimum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 using FINE print head innovation. Specifically what’s more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing permits you to immediately print on both sides of the paper and can help in reducing paper usage by as much as 50%. As well as changing cartridges or including paper is a snap with FastFront – it’s all done from the front of the printer.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 has My Photo Yard software that puts all your recommended printing characteristics, such as Distinct Filters as well as likewise Total HD Flick Print, in one problem-free software application. Celebrate your brilliant memories by generating customized prints from your treasure of pictures as well as videos. My Image Garden furthermore aids you organize your photos with calendar sight as well as likewise facial recommendation. As well as additionally, imaginative formats in various color blends, along with patterns, assistance to affect your photo jobs. In addition, you?ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install exclusive imaginative tasks as well as likewise material.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 showcases AirPrint that allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi contemporary technology enables you to print and also check wirelessly from basically anywhere around your house. The Canon PIXMA MG3520 furthermore provides Auto Power On, a problem-free function that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out an image or paper to be published. Complete HD Flick Print turns your preferred HD flick clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras or VIXIA digital cameras right into spectacular prints! And additionally, the Quiet Setup allows you print anytime without fretting about disrupting those around you.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Review
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink Cartridges
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Compatible
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specifications
|Functions||Print, scan, copy|
|First Copy-Out Time||~ 22 seconds|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Number of Copies||1 to 21|
|Copy Features||Standard copy, borderless copy, fit-to-page|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista (SP1, SP2), XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 to 10.8
|Package Weight||15.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 15.4 x 8.6″|
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Setup and Step Instruction Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3520 For Windows
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG3520 for Mac
- Draw your web browser and look under this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon Pixma MG3520 Printer Not Responding Solutions
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download
Canon Printer Setup Download are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG3520 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|