Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG 2220 Printer Driver Download and Setup
My Image Garden allows you arrange the pictures stored on your computer system according to 3 basic criteria by the date as well as time they were taken; by events or occasions; or by the individuals in the pictures themselves. Print top quality is fine for pictures you ‘d tape to the refrigerator door, yet not for images you’re wanting to structure. One shouldn’t anticipate wonders from a $70 MFP, as well as one doesn’t obtain them with the Canon Pixma MG2220 Inkjet Photo All-in-One. However, for a house with light printing demands, it is a sensible choice as a USB-connected spending plan MFP. If you do not require Wi-Fi or a duplexer, you conserve $10 with it over the Canon Pixma MG3220 and get comparable print rate as well as result quality. However, the overall outcome high quality is below average, the speed is ponderous and also the feature collection is extremely standard. Overall result top quality for the MG2220 was slightly substandard, with text quality common of an inkjet, as well as photo and graphics top quality a little bit below average,
Canon PIXMA MG2200 Ink:
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Dye Color Cartridge
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm4, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm4.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds3.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan.
- Other Features: 7-Segment LED Display, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM10, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Software Included: PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM Easy-WebPrint EX6 My Image Garden Quick Menu.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Wireless Setup:
There are not many people who use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA MG2220 because they do not know how to install the wireless setting on this printer, though basically this kind of feature can be very helpful for those who want to print from far away. If you want to use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA but you do not know how to install this feature properly, then you might want to follow these simple steps to install the wireless feature for your Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup/Install Canon PIXMA MG2220 For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers. Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer. If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon. Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Setup canon Pixma MG2220 on Mac Os:
- Download the file canon mg2220.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG2220 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
How do you scan on Canon Pixma MG2220:
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” > “Programs > Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents“.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- You can scan items placed on the platen with settings suitable for documents.
- Place the item on the platen. Placing Items (When Scanning from a Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings, select the Settings (Document Scan) dialog, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. as required.
- Click Document.
Canon Pixma Manual Driver are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG2220 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Download:
Canon MG2220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG2220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG2220 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
|Canon MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG2220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG2220 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG2220 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG2220 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG2220 series Linux Driver. Ver.5.00|
|Canon MG2220 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00||