Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon Pixma MG 2525|
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink,
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink,
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL),
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml,
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.0 ipm2,Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 4.0 ipm2
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi3, Black:Pigment Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi3.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Document Printing, My Image Garden1, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 31 seconds2
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)6, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)6.
- Software Included: WINDOWS8/MAC9, Oixma mg2525 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility, My Image Garden1, Full HD Movie Print10, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM7, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM7, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button in canon mg2525.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG2525, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine,
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- Canon Pixma MG2525 Ready to Connect.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer into your computer.
- You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer.
- If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver.
- However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting.
- You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer.
- Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup.
- You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup.
- If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location.
- The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished.
- When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer.
- The USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file canon mg2525.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Pixma MG 2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Pixma MG 2525 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Pixma MG 2525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG 2525 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
Pixma MG 2525 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Pixma MG 2525 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2525 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2525 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2525 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Pixma MG 2525 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|