Canon MG3100 WiFi Setup Wireless, IJ Start Setup, Manual Instructions and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon Printer MG3100 is a mobile, fashionable All-In-One with Auto Duplex Print & Wi-Fi. It supplies fast & trustworthy exceptional high quality prints, duplicates & checks. With easy-to-use FastFront, replacing ink & paper is straightforward. a spending plan all-in-one which our companied believe was a reasonable home printer for the cash money. That financing was around ₤ 42. For approximately ₤ 7 much more, you could have the PIXMA MG3100. There are just 2 ink cartridges to fit, one black in addition to the other tri-color, and they glide in flat behind an inner, flip-down cover, which isn’t as extremely easy as dropping them right into the location. Numerous various other software consists of Canon’s MP Navigator and also Easy-PhotoPrint. Examining rate hops on the sluggish side, yet the top quality of the scans isn’t regrettable, although at higher resolutions you do start to see a reasonable few undesirable artefacts, like banding and additionally picture sound.
The Canon PIXMA MG3100 is a big, glossy, black box with a flatbed scanner turned into its leading as well as likewise a front panel cover which folds down and also produces a 100-sheet paper tray. The result tray folds down and also telescopes out from within the front of the equipment. This would certainly be instead trendy, apart from that published web pages are too wish for the telescopic result tray. To quit them landeding on the flooring, the paper tray has a rotating development, which catches them and also a flip-up paper tab, which stops them. All a little complicated. At the back is a solitary USB socket, but the far better selection is cordless. This is established to be straightforward to establish using WPS, yet with only a solitary, seven-segment LED display on the printer, you require to follow directions on your computer system’s display to make the link, that makes intricate things.
The remainder of the control panel is sufficient to its task, though.Easy-PhotoPrint includes mobile printing, which permits you to print from an Android tool or iPhone without requiring to set up drivers. You do need to download and install as well as set up in addition to set up an application on your phone, yet it offers you a lot more control over prints contrasted to either HP’s ePrint or Google Cloud Print. You might define the dimension of the print as well as the variety of matches, for example. It’s a wireless-based app, not a remote print facility, yet is of even more standard usage. There are numerous features that you could pick yet you need to cycle via them one at a time by over and over again pushing the Tools button. Consequently, it can be tiring to reach the one you prefer; it’s a lot simpler to implement all these features making use of the My Printer software on your PC.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Review
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 9.2 ipm
Color: ~ 5.0 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Cyan: 384 nozzles
Magenta: 384 nozzles
Yellow: 384 nozzles
Black: 640 nozzles
Total: 1792 nozzles
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||2 cartridges; 1 color, 1 black|
|Print Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Download
Canon Printer Setup Download are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG3620 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
|Canon MG3100 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.01||Download|
|Canon MG3100 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.02||Download|
|Canon MG3100 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||01.01||Download|
|Canon MG3100 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||Download|
|Canon MG3100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||01.01||Download|
|Canon Pixma MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||03.03.04||Download|
|MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||Download|
|MG3100 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||07.42.00||Download|
|MG3100 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.00.00||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||0,166666667||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||0,097222222||Download|
|MG3100 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0,097222222||Download|
|MG3100 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0,097222222||Download|
|MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0,166666667||Download|
|MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0,166666667||Download|
|MG3100 series User Manual (Windows)||01.10||Download|
|MG3100 series User Manual (Mac)||01.11||Download|
|PIXMA MG3100 series Getting Started Guide||V2||Download|
|Canon MG3100 series Getting Started Guide||V2||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||01.05||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||01.05||Download|
|MG3100 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||0,097222222||Download|
|MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||0,166666667||Download|
|MG3100 series AirPrint Firmware Updater For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/Mac OS X 10.4)||1.1b||Download|
|MG3100 series AirPrint Firmware Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Setup Instructions
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away. Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display. These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging. If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
- The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet. Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
- Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM. Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly. Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow. Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer. Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer. When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer. Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer. This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one. Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network. This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”. Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon PIXMA MG3100 Setup For Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to knowing how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue.
If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
- The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
- The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name. Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network. Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.
Canon Pixma MG3100 Printer Not Responding Solutions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.