Canon PIXMA MG5300 Scanner Setup Wireless, IJ Start Setup, Manual Instructions and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Pixma MG5300 has a thinner shape contrasted to we’re used to seeing from Canon, including a distinct style with folding trays to minimize its overall effect. The printer determines 17.8 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, along with just under 7 inches high with the paper trays folded. At 18.3 pounds it takes into consideration less than its beefier linemate, The printer’s built-in cordless as well as wired network printing aids you get back at more out of your printer by sharing it with your whole network. You could also make use of the cordless to scan photos as well as likewise documents to any kind of kind of computer on the network. Moreover, the printer collaborates with Apple AirPrint. You can adjust the brightness level of the display screen by navigating to the setups menu, as well as the display can be inclined onward in addition to backwards to attain your preferred seeing angle.
The 150-sheet paper trays that fold out of the top in addition to base of the Canon PIXMA MG5300 authorization straight in addition to upright activity to accept a series of paper dimensions from 4×6-inch photos entirely as long as legal-size sheets. The 300-sheet general capability suggests you can maintain regular paper in the bottom tray as well as also photo paper in the ADF, along with a paper sensing unit inside automatically acknowledges which one to purchase relying on your job. The trays themselves are constructed from a light plastic that feels extremely simple to damages; we trouble with their toughness. Establishing the printer is fundamental no matter precisely just how you choose to link it to a computer system, as well as additionally the installation disc provides onscreen directions directing you through 2 selections: 802.11 b/g/n wireless, or a basic USB cable.The PIXMA MG5300 All-In-One Shade Inkjet Image Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.5 IPM as well as in color at 9.3 IPM.
Furthermore, it takes the printer just 20 secs to result a 4 x 6″ borderless photo. With the printer’s photo-lab top quality result, you’ll have the ability to print right in your house. Its HD Film Print also enables you to take a frame from an HD film and likewise print it as a photo so you will certainly not have to fret about missing out on a media event while firing video. In addition to photos as well as additionally files, the printer has a CD tray which permits you to print straight onto an inkjet-printable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. Establish your extremely own customized CD layouts or print the CD’s materials exactly the disc itself, no need to utilize bothersome labels.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Review
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Pitch||As small as 1/9600″|
|Number of Nozzles||Total: 4608 nozzles
Pigment Black: 512 nozzles
Yellow: 512 nozzles
Dye Black: 512 nozzles
Cyan: 1536 nozzles
Magenta: 1536 nozzles
|Ink Palette||Cyan, magenta, yellow, pigment black, dye black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual ink cartridges|
|Print Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing , Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Resolution||Optical: ≤ 2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated: ≤ 19200 x 19200 dpi
|Gradation||Gray: 16 or 8 bit
Color: 48 or 24 bit (RGB each 16 or 8 bit)
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Scanner Drivers||TWAIN/WIA (for Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP)|
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 mm)|
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode , Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning|
|First Copy-Out Time||14 seconds (color)|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400% in 1% increments|
|Quantity||Up to 99 pages|
|Color Adjustment||Intensity Adjustment: 9 positions, Auto|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Paper Sizes||4.0 x 6.0, 5.0 x 7.0″, 8.0 x 10.0″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Types||Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
CD/DVD: Printable Disc
|Paper Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder Output: 150 sheets
Cassette Output: 150 sheets
|Computer Interface||USB Port: Hi-Speed USB
Direct Print Port: PictBridge, USB flash drive
LAN Port: Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n
|Direct Print Capable||Yes|
|Memory Card Support||SD: SD, SDHC, miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, microSD Card, microSDHC Card
MMC: MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus. RS-MMC
USB: USB flash memory
Memory Stick: Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro
|Supported Standards||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Frequency Bandwidth||2.4 GHz|
|Channel||1-11 or 1-13|
|Transfer Speed||IEEE 802.11b: ≤ 11 Mbps
IEEE 802.11g: ≤ 54 Mbps
IEEE 802.11n: ≤ 150 Mbps
|Wireless Range||Indoors: 164′ (50 m)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 7, Vista, XP
Mac: OS X v. 10.6, 10.5, 10.4.11
|System Requirements||Windows 7: 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Vista: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB
XP: 300 MHz processor, 128 MB
OS X v.10.6: Intel processor, 1 GB
OS X v.10.5: Intel processor, PowerPC G5, PowerPC G4 (867 MHz or faster), 512 MB
OS X v.10.4.11: Intel processor, PowerPC G5, PowerPC G4, PowerPC G3, 256 MB
|Browser Compatibility||Internet Explorer: version 6 or later
Safari: version 3 or later
|Monitor Support||Windows: SVGA 800 X 600
Mac: XGA 1024 X 768
|Hard Drive Space||1.5 GB|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||In Use: ~ 22 W
Standby: ~ 2.9 W
OFF: ~ 0.4 W
|Temperature / Humidity||Operating Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
Storage Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90%
Storage Humidity: 5 to 95%
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.8 x 14.5 x 6.6″ (450 x 366 x 166 mm)|
|Weight||18.3 lb (8.3 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.3 x 9.0 x 18.5″|
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Driver Download
Canon Printer Setup Download are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG5300 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
|MG5300 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5300 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5300 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5300 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.40.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG5300 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|MG5300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG5300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5300 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Setup Instructions
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away. Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display. These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging. If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
- The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet. Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
- Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM. Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly. Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow. Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer. Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer. When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer. Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer. This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one. Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network. This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”. Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon PIXMA MG5300 Setup For Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to knowing how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue.
If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
- The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
- The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name. Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network. Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.
Canon Pixma MG5300 Printer Not Responding Solutions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.