Canon Pixma MG6800 Wireless Setup, Canon IJ Setup Manual Instruction, IJ Start Cannon Scanner Software, Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon MG6800 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance as well as real convenience. If you believe that this printer is just offering you the most up to date technology of cordless printer, after that you are incorrect. That is because of the truth that this printer is not almost the cordless link, nevertheless additionally concerning efficiency as well as price. Yes, when you are asking for its performance, you could ascertain that this printer is something that you can count after. Canon PIXMA MG6800 is a printer from Canon besides to make certain that you could see to it that this printer has the capacity to use you the information black as well as white message print, precise color on image print, along with ideal rate on those prints. As an enhancement to that, this printer is substantially budget plan friendly. That is since when a lot of those cordless printers out there are marked for around 100 as high as $120, this printer is identified around 80 to $90 only.
The first function from this printer that could certainly help you acquire the most effective photo printing quality is the FINE technology from Canon. This technology is connected to the head of the cartridge. With this technology, you can ascertain that this printer has the capability to supply you the sharp, brilliant, as well as crisp color that you need for your image print. As an improvement to that, Canon PIXMA MG6800 is additionally attached with 5 personal color storage containers that will absolutely have the capability to use you the most effective color mix as well as precision that you require for your image printing demand. There will vanish suspicious image and even a picture that looks like an old image. You will definitely acquire the crystal clear picture that you want by printing your images utilizing this printer.The Canon Pixma MG6800 is filled with reliable printing choices such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria as well as a whole lot extra.
The MG6800 makes it very easy to print wirelessly from almost throughout your house with its hassle-free built in Wi-Fi Print exceptional images as well as sharp message documents all from our trusted 5 details ink tank system. The PIXMA MG6800 is an optimal printer for tablet computer system, mobile phone, or cloud printing in addition to it begins with the Canon PRINT application. There are some reasons that this printer is taken into consideration as one of the most effective printers with the cordless connection. Among them is as a result of the simpleness of the connectivity in addition to the arrangement. Swipe right, as well as you obtain photos for ECO Settings, Quiet Setting, as well as Setup.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Review
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 XL Color Ink Cartridge
- 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16[/su_tab]
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver Download
IJ Start Cannon Set up are an intermediary website that provides original file Canon PIXMA MG6800 from the official Canon website. If there is a download link that error please contact us.
|Name Drivers||Version||File Size||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||48 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6800 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,270833333||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||01.02||9.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.01.03||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||03.20||236 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||03.20||213 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6821 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||03.20||204 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||05.20||614 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||05.20||277 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||05.20||456 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||4.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||03.20||90 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||05.20||75 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||14 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Setup Instructions
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away. Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display. These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging. If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
- The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet. Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
- Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM. Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly. Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow. Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer. Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer. When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer. Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer. This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one. Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network. This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”. Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon PIXMA MG6800 Setup For Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to knowing how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue.
If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
- The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
- The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name. Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network. Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.
Canon Pixma MG6800 Printer Not Responding Solutions:
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.