Canon PIXMA MG7720 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon Pixma MG7720 Manual|
Photo Inkjet All-In-One printer
Like Other Series: Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver Download and Setup
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds8,9, Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm8,9, Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm8,9. Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm8,9
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi11, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi11.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Gray XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Gray, CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc®, Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features: AirPrint1, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing16, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+17, Full HD Movie Print18, Google Cloud Print2, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing4, My Image Garden12, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)14, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app6, PIXMA Cloud Link13, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)3, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters , Wireless PictBridge15, Wireless Printing5
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″ OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5″ x 7″.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds8
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG7720 printer into your computer.
- You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer.
- If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver.
- However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting.
- You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer.
- Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup.
- You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup.
- If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location.
- The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished.
- When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer.
- The USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file canon mg7720.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings.
- Then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG7720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG7720 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG7720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG7720 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG7720 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG7720 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG7720 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG7720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MG7720 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG7720 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG7720 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG7720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG7720 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|