Canon PIXMA MG8120 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon Pixma MG8120 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG8120|
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) .
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) : 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm16 Colour: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm16.
- Number of Nozzles : Colour: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144.
- Picoliter Size (colour) : 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to) : Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes : 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility : Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features : Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD, Movie Print1, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet,, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing2.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets
- Press the Menu button in canon mg8120.
- Then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Printer Canon MG8120, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes Canon Pixma MG8120 Ready to Connect.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare every one of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer.
- The USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the Canon MG8120 setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have.
- From the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file canon mg8120.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MG8120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG8120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG8120 MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03 (Windows)
|Canon MG8120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG8120 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG8120 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG8120 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG8120 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG8120 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG8120 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG8120 series Linux Scanner Driver Ver. 3.00|