Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver Download and Setup
- It has a pretty affordable – if not cheap – price tag
- It is super great to handle text printing and also photos
- The software is easily installed and adjusted
- It comes with a compact design and weight
- It has its own slot for the digital camera card
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Setup and Step Instruction Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3520 For Windows
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG3520 for Mac
- Draw your web browser and look under this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon Pixma MG3520 Printer Not Responding Solutions
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection.
- Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- he access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating.
- Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points.
- If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one.
- Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download
Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 700a (Windows XP/2000)
|Canon MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MP130 MP Navigator Ver. 1.17 (Windows)
|Canon MP130 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||
|Canon MP130 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||
|Canon MP130 MP Navigator Ver. 1.16 (Windows)|
|Canon MP130 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MP130 My Printer Driver Ver.2.3.4(Mac)|
|Canon MP130 series Scanner Driver Ver 12.13 (OS X )|
|Canon MP130 On-screen Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MP130 ScanGearStarter Ver. 1.0 (Mac OS X 10.2)|