Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA MX 922 Printer Driver Download and Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX922|
Like Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MX892 Printer Driver Download and Setup
Canon Pixma MX922 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magent
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi4
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote.
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, Wireless Printing1, 3.0″ LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print8, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing13, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link10.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer into your computer.
- You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer.
- If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver.
- However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting.
- You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer.
- Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup.
- You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup.
- If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will blinks faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location.
- The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished.
- When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
- For the start, you will certainly have to prepare everyone of things that you need such as the laptop, the printer.
- The USB cord that connects the printer to the laptop computer, as well as the CD Drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable television works with the USB slot in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the setup data from the main internet site of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that fit your printer version.
- When you have actually prepared all those things, you just should just run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD Driver or from the data that you downloaded.
- The following thing that you need to do is waiting on the whole procedure to be ended up. Throughout this time, you will be asked to pick some choices such as the components, the installment places, your name, as well as other things. See to it you fill the alternatives correctly.
- When the setup wizard is completed, your printer is ready to go. You need to start publishing a web page to earn certain that the printer has actually been efficiently installed.
- Download the file Canon MX922.
- For the location where the file is saved.
- Check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings.
- Then press the OK button.
- Select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine.
- Then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon MX922 series Mini Master Driver Setup (Windows/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon MX922 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
|Canon MX922 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.81 (Windows/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X )|
|Canon MX922 series Scanner Driver ver.19.1.0a (OS X )|
|Canon MX922 series ICA Driver v. 4.13.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MX922 Series IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||
|Canon MX922 series Linux IJ Printer Driver. Ver.5.00|
|Canon MX922 series Linux ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00|
Canon PIXMA MX922: How to Send & Receive Fax
- Press the “Fax” button on the PIXMA MX922.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon MX922 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book…” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
- Ensure the device is powered on and that paper is loaded in the print tray.
- Press the “Fax” button on the unit to bring up the standby screen.
- Press the center “Function” button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the receive mode, then press the “OK” button.